"Progress Saves Lives..."
Be Safe Paramedical is a dynamic and vibrant medical equipment developer, manufacturer and importer based in Cape Town and Johannesburg, South Africa.
Building on our 20 years of experience in the industry, the development and launch of several of our own products such as Burn-Eaz®, our range of respected burns dressings and unique disposables such as our CritiJet Jet Insufflation Device and CritiSeal Chest Wound Seal, have resulted in a continual upward growth trend.
With clients as far afield as the United States and Middle East, Be Safe Paramedical has developed a reputation for progress. Progress is what truly defines us as a company and pushes us to continually strive for more and achieve better patient care results through our thousands of committed clients.
Be Safe Paramedical currently offers a full range of both capital and disposable medical equipment. In addition, our range of highly acclaimed jump bags and first aid kits are some of the most widely used in South Africa and offers something for every healthcare provider.
With centrally located warehouses and convenient retail offices in both Cape Town and Johannesburg, we are perfectly positioned to provide you with professional advice, great quality equipment and a buying experience second to none. We look forward to being of service to you…
Some interesting facts:
- Be Safe Paramedical was founded in 1993 by Raymond and Yvonne Kros
- “The Responder” our newsletter, reaches over 5000 people each month
- Be Safe Paramedical regularly contributes articles to various emergency care publications
- Be Safe Paramedical employs over 50 staff in two cities
- Be Safe Paramedical is one of very few South African medical equipment companies who develop and manufacture their own products
- Be Safe Paramedical currently holds several private and public tenders
- Be Safe Paramedical is the developer and manufacturer of the CritiSeal Chest Wound Seal for the treatment of Open Pneumothorax